Phone: 0230 247 1086 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Establishment : 1979
Junior College ADMISSION
Generally, the college admission process starts in the month of May or the next day of the declaration of the results of the qualifying examination. The admission are given as per the reservation policies of the Govt. of Maharashtra.
After the declaration of S.S.C. Board Results admission to XIth Arts are given strictly on the merit basis. According to the Rules Laid down by Government of Maharashtra
After the declaration of S.S.C. Board Results admission to XIth Commerce are given strictly on the merit basis. According to the Rules Laid down by Government of Maharashtra
After the declaration of S.S.C. Board Results admission to XIth Science are given strictly on the merit basis. According to the Rules Laid down by Government of Maharashtra
• The students shall abide by the rules and discipline enforced and those may hereafter be made for the administration of the college and shall do nothing, wither inside or outside the premises of the college that will interfere with its orderly administration.
• Parents/guardians are presumed to have agreed to the rules when their wards join the college sign the declaration to the effect on the admission forms.
• Attendance in all lectures, tutorials tests, internal assessments and examinations is compulsory. The students shall abide by the undertaking signed by them that a minimum attendance of 75 percent in each subjects and each term is compulsory as per the University of Mumbai rule. This undertaking is incorporated in the admission form itself. Students absent in any test or examination, without prior permission of the Principal before or on the last day of the test or examination.
• The list of roll numbers of the students with less than the required attendance is put up every month. And the parents/guardians of the students with inordinately poor attendance records are informed in writing, in anticipation of improving attendance. Hereafter, lack of or insufficient attendance will call for disciplinary action. Such students may not be allowed to take final examination.
• Every student must wear the valid Identity Card, when in the college premises. They must maintain silence during the lectures and must not loiter In the corridors when lectures are being conducted. While moving from one class to another, student should keep to he left walk in a single line and observe silence. Students should also observed silence near Principal and Vice-Principal’s Chambers, Staff Common Room, staircases and in the office.
• Resorting to ragging, smoking, consumption of alcoholic drinks, intoxicants and narcotic drugs are acts of indiscipline, therefore they are strictly prohibited. Students must not use sun-glasses and Mobile Phones in the College Premises. Chewing Pan & Tobacco etc. is strictly prohibited in the college premises.
• In case of violation of rules, the concerned will invite punishment in the form of cancellation of admission of /and rustication from the college.
• Parents / guardians of defaulting students are informed in writing in anticipation of improving attendance.
• Annual gathering will not be held.